Together, we made a gingerbread man from various craft materials.
- Gingerbread cutout. I folded a piece of paper in half and drew the picture that I wanted, then cut it out and traced it onto a cereal box.
- Brown pencils, crayons, pastels.
- Powdered Ginger - I used cinnamon because I ran out of ginger making the cookies.
- Buttons - can use real buttons. I used some card cut with a circle punch, then punched 2 tiny holes in it to make the holes in the buttons. R chose the colour of the button.
- A piece of red paper (I used quilling paper) for the mouth.
- Wiggly eyes.